Jody Anderson is a paralegal in our Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice group. She also provides professional services to our Probate Litigation, Estate & Wealth Planning, Employment & Labor, and White Collar Criminal Defense groups.
Jody’s specialties include civil, criminal, probate litigation and estate planning. She assists attorneys with all phases of a case, from start to finish. She participates in client meetings, meetings with experts, discovery, research, deposition summaries, preparation of pleadings, document research and retrieval, electronic court filing, data document management, deed transfers, financial and fiduciary inventories and accountings, and trial and post-judgement matters.
- University of Palm Beach
- Paralegal Certificate
- Gold Coast School of Court Reporting
- National Association of Legal Assistants
- Macomb County Bar Association, Paralegal Section
- Oakland County Bar Association, Paralegal Section
- Wayne County Bar Association, Paralegal Section
- Wayne County Probate Bar Association, Paralegal Section