Jaffe's Real Estate Practice Group provides sophisticated legal services in the areas of commercial, industrial, retail and residential real estate to private and institutional developers, builders, management companies, real estate brokers and individuals. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, quick response, innovative ideas and personal service. We are a full-service real estate practice group-if it's been done in Michigan, we have done it.
We regularly counsel clients with respect to a wide range of matters, including land development, construction, land use, acquisition, sale, financing, troubled loans, loan workouts, leasing and property rights issues for real estate that ranges from major office and manufacturing facilities, hotels, manufactured home communities and apartments to outlet malls, storage facilities, shopping centers and mixed-use projects. In representing our real estate clients, we often involve our Tax, Estate Planning, Environmental and Corporate Practice Groups in evaluating and counseling the client on all aspects of a contemplated transaction.
- Acquisition and sale
- Condominium formation (residential and commercial)
- Commercial and residential construction and development
- Equity syndications and private investment
- Financing (senior and mezzanine)
- Loan restructuring and workouts
- Mortgage securitization
- Property management
- Property tax appeals
- Title insurance and survey analysis and review
- Zoning, land use and planning