Immigration Clients please log in here to access your personal site.
Jaffe's Immigration Practice Group serves individuals and companies in the complex area of immigration law. Our attorneys are leaders within the American Immigration Lawyers Association and offer great experience and expertise in all areas of immigration law.
For business clients, Jaffe serves as a partner to provide efficient processing of foreign nationals for temporary and permanent employment. This includes approvals of skilled professionals, intra-company transfers, treaty-country investors and traders, as well as assistance with compliance issues, such as maintaining I-9's and audit representation. For individual and family clients, the Group offers assistance with work permits, permanent residency (green cards), Investors, Petitions for Relatives, and U.S. citizenship. We assist with consular processing of visa's, as well as re-entry issues that are often complex. Our attorneys offer support and assistance to help navigate the complex government regulations that are inherent in being admitted to and staying in the United States.
- H1-B visas
- U.S. transfers for global companies
- NAFTA-based TN and other work-based permits
- Treaty investment and trade
- Extraordinary-ability applications
- Visa processing at U.S. Embassies abroad
- Labor certifications and permanent residency (green cards)
- Regulatory compliance (I-9, E-verify, etc.)
Individual and Family Service Index:
- Work permits
- Permanent residency
- U.S. border issues
- Representation in the U.S. Immigration Court