Jaffe's Construction Law Practice Group offers a wide variety of services to commercial construction clients, including developers, owners, contractors and investors. Our construction attorneys work closely with the Firm's Real Estate and Environmental Practice Groups to provide our clients with the sound legal knowledge and expertise necessary to assist them with all stages of the development and construction process, from site selection and acquisition through entitlements, financing, design, construction, completion and final disposition.
We are experienced in all aspects of construction law, and offer representation in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification. We have the experience and depth to cover a wide range of commercial construction law issues while providing a personalized service approach to all clients. We routinely advise clients in a wide range of construction and development matters, including drafting and negotiating owner, architect, contractor and subcontractor agreements, complex construction financing arrangements and dispute resolution.
- Drafting/Negotiating of all types of construction contracts, including:
- Design Contracts
- Owner/Contractor Agreements
- Construction Management Agreements
- Construction and permanent financing
- All aspects of construction lien law
- Claims and dispute resolution, including traditional litigation and alternative dispute resolution