Jaffe's Aviation Practice Group members are recognized internationally as leading practitioners in their field. National and regional lenders, lessors, manufacturers, Part 121 and 135 operators, and individual pilots utilize Jaffe's aviation and business law services for the preparation, negotiation and closing of complex loan and lease origination transactions, the acquisition and sale of all manner of aircraft, consumer and commercial lease recovery actions, insolvency and bankruptcy of aviation related organizations and FAA administrative law proceedings. In addition, Jaffe attorneys have special expertise in the representation of insurance companies, airlines, aircraft and parts manufacturers and repair facilities in the defense of aviation accidents worldwide.
- Financing and leasing of aircraft
- Administrative law proceedings
- Aircraft acquisitions and sales
- Aircraft insurance/insurance defense
- Confiscation by U.S. and foreign governments
- Air ambulance and "Hazmat"
- Pre-bankruptcy counseling