Trish A. Belanger
Trish A. Belanger is a paralegal in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss. She is a member of the Firm’s Estate Planning and Tax Practice Groups. Prior to joining Jaffe in 2015, Trish practiced accounting and tax preparation in the private client group of a large public accounting and advisory firm.
Her responsibilities at Jaffe include preparation and review of estate and trust accountings, preparation and review of estate, gift and trust tax returns, coordination of the sale/transfer of assets to estate/trust beneficiaries and correspondence with the Internal Revenue Service and State of Michigan on tax related issues.
Trish earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting from Michigan State University, and a Master of Science degree in Taxation from Walsh College. Trish is also a Certified Public Accountant, licensed in Michigan.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- Belle Isle Conservatory - Volunteer
- Royal Oak Schools Performing Arts Committee - Volunteer
- MiCPA - Volunteer
- Walsh College, Entrepreneur-You - Volunteer
- Oakland/Macomb Youth Football Association - Volunteer