Trey Brice is a partner in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss. He is head of the Firm's Property Tax Appeals Practice Group and a member of the Real Estate Practice Group, counseling clients on property taxation issues and representing property owners, managers and lessees before the Michigan Tax Tribunal and State Tax Commission in property tax appeals for commercial, industrial, residential and developmental properties. Trey also represents owners and developers in land use and zoning matters.
Trey earned his Bachelor's degree from Kenyon College and is a graduate of Vermont Law School.
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- "Challenging Property Tax Assessments," X-OLOGY (2009)
- "Property Tax Appeals," Michigan Lawyers Weekly (2009)
- State Bar of Michigan—Member
- State Bar of Colorado—Member
- American Bar Association—Member
- Appraisal Institute—Associate Member
- Huntington Woods Planning Commission—Member
- Six Rivers Land Conservancy—Trustee