Sara B. Rubino
Sara B. Rubino is in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss as a partner in the Firm's Litigation, Estate Planning and Probate Practice Groups. She focuses her practice on probate litigation, special needs planning and elder law. In doing so, she has gained significant experience advocating for the needs and rights of vulnerable individuals.
Sara is a frequent speaker and author on probate related topics such as guardianships, conservatorships, estate and trusts. She also applies her skills and knowledge as a volunteer attorney for indigent client in various pro bono matters.
Sara earned her juris doctorate in 2008, graduating cum laude from University of Detroit-Mercy School of Law and received her bachelor's degree from Central Michigan University in 2004. She is also a member of the Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States
- Supreme Court of the United States
- State Bar of Michigan—Member
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- Sigma Kappa Sorority, Member
- Central Michigan Alumni Group