Sara M. Kruse
Sara M. Kruse is a partner in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss. She is a member of the Firm's Corporate and Emerging and Growth Business Practice Groups, where she is a trusted advisor to both private and public companies in all aspects of formation, governance and operations, including complex business transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, restructurings, private debt and equity financings, and private and public offerings. Recent notable transactions include representing HandyLab, Inc. and Accuri Cytometers, Inc. in their recent sale transactions to Becton, Dickinson and Company and representing Compendia Bioscience, Inc. in its sale to Life Technologies Corporation. Sara is also Co-Chair of the Firm's Emerging and Growth Business Practice Group and has been appointed to the Board of Directors for a two year term. Sara was also featured in Crain's Detroit Business as one of the women who are changing tech in Metro Detroit and across the State.
Sara earned her Bachelor's degree cum laude from the University of Michigan and is a magna cum laude and order of the coif graduate of Wayne State University Law School.
- Michigan Lawyers Weekly "Women in the Law" 2015
- Super Lawyers magazine Michigan Rising Star 2010
- Michigan Venture Capital Association - Board Member
- Akervall Technologies, Inc. - Advisory Board Member
- State of Michigan Board of Counseling - Board Member
- State Bar of Michigan—Member
- Michigan Venture Capital Association—Member
- Oakland County Bar Association-Member
- Women Presidents' Organization-Member