Roshunda Price is a partner in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss. She is a member of the Firm's Corporate and Real Estate Practice Groups and focuses her practice on advising clients on a variety of corporate and real estate matters including selection and structure of business entities, financing transactions, mergers and acquisitions, joint venture and strategic alliances, real estate development, the acquisition and disposition of commercial and residential real property, construction transactions and landlord/tenant leasing arrangements. She also has experience in healthcare law and is a Certified Public Accountant.
In addition to her law firm experience, Ms. Price's prior experience includes serving as Vice-President, Assistant General Counsel and Assistant Secretary of the Detroit Medical Center and academic training as a law professor and director of a clinical law program at the University of Michigan Law School.
Roshunda earned her Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Michigan Ross School of Business Administration and her Juris Doctorate from the University of Michigan Law School.
- Michigan Lawyers Weekly 2016 "Women in the Law"
- State Bar of Michigan—Member
- Real Estate Broker, Michigan, 1999
- Certified Public Accountant, Michigan
- American Bar Association, 1999-2005
- Detroit Chamber of Commerce Leadership Detroit Class XXV
- Wolverine Bar Association, Board of Directors, 1994-1995
- "Selecting the Best Legal Entity for Your Business or Organization," University of Michigan Law School Urban Communities Clinic, July 2006
- "Business Entity formation," Michigan Statewide Minority Business Development Center Michigan Economic Development Day, August, 2005
- "Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances," Detroit Entrepreneurial Institute, August, 2005
- "Forming Contracts in Cyberspace," Institute for Continuing Legal Education, November, 2000
- Forming Contracts in Cyberspace, Counsel for the Counselor; Practice Tips Handbook, State Bar of Michigan Young Lawyers Section, November, 2001
- Delta Manor, Inc. - Board of Directors
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. - Detroit Alumnae Chapter
- The Links, Incorporated - Detroit Chapter
- Jack & Jill of America, Incorporated - Detroit Chapter
- United Way Basic Needs Impact Council, 2008-2011