Richard A. Zussman
Richard A. Zussman is a member of the Firm's Real Estate Practice Group, specializing in commercial real estate and business planning. He has more than 25 years of experience in representing developers, owners, operators and investors in all aspects of commercial real estate, including acquisitions, dispositions, financing, joint ventures, leasing, restructurings and workouts. In addition, Rick serves as an advisor to business entities in all aspects of formation, governance, and operation.
Rick also served as Jaffe's CEO for the past 9 years and is currently a member of the Firm's Board of Directors.
Rick graduated with honors from the University of Iowa and is a magna cum laude and order of the coif graduate of the University of Michigan Law School.
- Michigan Super Lawyer, 2006-2012
- Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, 2004-2012
- Best Lawyers, 2005-2012
- dbusiness Top Lawyers 2011-2013
- State Bar of Michigan Business and Real Property Law Sections—Member
- American Bar Association Business, Real Property, Probate and Trusts Sections—Member Bar Admissions
- Kadima, an agency serving the mentally ill in Michigan—Member of Board of Directors and Past President
- 2008 Detroit Maccabi Games—Vice Chairman of Athletics
- Jewish Community Center of Metropolitan Detroit - Board member
- Temple Emanu-El - Board of Trustees
- Childhelp of Michigan - Advisory Board