A member of the firm's Commercial Litigation Practice Group, Penelope Kinzer also serves as a member of the firm's Litigation Technology Committee and as the Oakland County Wiznet® and the Wayne County Odyssey® E-Filing Coordinator.
Ms. Kinzer has extensive litigation experience working on high profile, multi-million dollar cases. In her role as case manager paralegal, she oversees and directs the organization and progression of extremely complex commercial and class action litigation, as well as construction and employment disputes.
A paralegal for over twenty years, Ms. Kinzer graduated from the American Institute of Paralegal Studies in 1983. In 1998, she graduated magna cum laude from Northwood University with an associate's degree in Business Management.
- "Giving Back" Award—Troy Sisterhood
- "Community Justice" Award—Keego Harbor Neighborhood Association
- State Bar of Michigan—Member
- Oakland County Bar Association—Member
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association—Member
- Congregation Shir Tikvah Sisterhood Committee—Co-Chair
- Detroit Metropolitan Opera Theatre—Member
- Habitat for Humanity—Member
- Food Bank Council of Michigan—Volunteer
- South Oakland Shelter—Volunteer
- "The Changing Role of the Litigation Paralegal," Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association Paralegal Section (2007)