Michael A. Weil
Michael A. Weil is a partner in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss. He is a member of the Firm's Tax and Estate Planning Practice Groups, specializing in tax planning for business and individuals, as well as estate planning.
Michael graduated with high distinction from the University of Michigan School of Business Administration and is a graduate of the University of Michigan Law School.
- American Bar Association—Member
- State Bar of Michigan Taxation, Estate Planning and Probate Sections—Member
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants Federal and Mergers & Acquisitions Task Force—Member
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit—Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants—Member
- Adat Shalom Synagogue—Board of Trustees
- B’nai B’rith Youth Commission—Treasurer