Mark D. Rubenfire
Mark D. Rubenfire is a partner in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss. Mark specializes in real estate law, real estate leasing and real estate lending and workouts. He serves as Practice Group Coordinator of the Firm's Real Estate Practice Group.
Mark was admitted to practice law in 1987. He is the past Chairman of the Firm's Recruiting Committee, as well as a past member of the Board of Directors.
Mark is a magna cum laude graduate of the University of Michigan and a magna cum laude and order of the coif graduate of Wayne State University Law School, where he served as associate editor of the Wayne Law Review.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Best Lawyers in America, 2016, 2017
- Michigan Super Lawyer, 2006-2016
- dbusiness Top Lawyer, 2012 - 2016
- Chambers & Partners USA Real Estate Attorney, 2013-2015
- American Bar Association Real Property Law Section—Member
- State Bar of Michigan Real Property and Environmental Law Sections—Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers—Member
- Gary Burnstein Free Health Clinic (Pontiac)—Board Member
- Village Square Subdivision Homeowners Association—President and Board Member
- Jewish Community Center of Metropolitan Detroit - Board Member and Executive Committee Member