Mark P. Krysinski
Mark P. Krysinski is a partner in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss. He is a past member of the Firm's Board of Directors and past Chairman of the Real Estate Practice Group, specializing in commercial development and leasing of real estate; financing and leasing of office, industrial, apartment and retail projects nationwide; complex mixed-use condominium developments, manufactured housing communities and multi-family housing communities.
Mark was admitted to practice law in Michigan and joined the Firm in 1983. He is a member of the Firm's Opinion Letter Committee, a former head of the Attorney Development Committee and a past member of the Finance Committee. Mark is a frequent speaker for the State Bar of Michigan, ICSC, BOMA, ACREL and the Institute of Continuing Legal Education in Ann Arbor, Michigan on leasing, development and condominium issues. He is also an adjunct professor at the University of Michigan Law School.
Mark earned his Bachelor's degree in economics with distinction from the University of Michigan and is a cum laude and order of the coif graduate of Wayne State University Law School, where he served as the editor of the Wayne Law Review.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- "Judicial Decision and Legislation Affecting Real Property," Michigan Real Property Review (2008 & 2009)
- C. Robert Wartell Distinguished Service Award - State Bar of Michigan's Real Property Section 2016
- Top Rated Lawyer in Corporate Real Estate, The American Lawyer and Corporate Counsel 2012, 2014
- Best Lawyers in America, 2014-2017
- dBusiness Top Lawyer, 2015-2017
- Chambers USA Best Lawyer, 2007-2015
- Michigan Super Lawyer, 2006-2016
- Martindale Hubbell® rated "AV" (Pre-eminent 5.0)
- Adjunct Professor, University of Michigan Law School in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- ACREL - Member
- State Bar of Michigan Real Property Section—Chairman
- State Bar of Michigan Commercial Leasing Section—Member, Former Chair
- American Bar Association Sections of Real Property and Business Law—Member
- Institute for Continuing Legal Education—Real Property Advisory Board Member
- Roeper School—Past Vice Chair of the Board of Trustees, Member of the Executive and Finance Committees
- Wolverine Sports Club—Member