Kreuza L. Gjezi
Kreuza Gjezi is an Associate in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss. She is a member of the Firm's Immigration and Litigation Practice Groups.
Kreuza represents individuals, families and businesses worldwide in front of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Immigration Customs & Enforcement, the Department of Justice, the Department of State and in Federal Courts. She helps clients obtain permanent residence through extraordinary ability visas, national interest waivers, multinational manager/executive visas, and family unity.
Kreuza also represents clients in obtaining non-immigrant visa/status such as H-1B, E-2, TN, L-1A, R-1, and F-1. She is fluent in Albanian..
She earned her Bachelor of Arts, Political Science Pre-Law from the University of Michigan-Dearborn, and is a graduate of Wayne State University Law School in 2007.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Sixth Circuit
- U.s. Court of Appeals for Eleventh Circuit
- Super Lawyers Michigan Rising Star, 2016
- State Bar of Michigan— Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- AILA Michigan/ICE Liaison Committee - Member
- Albanian American Bar Association of Michigan - Member
- AILA Michigan/EOIR Liaison Committee - Member