Kevin B. Hirsch
Kevin B. Hirsch is a partner in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss. He is a member of the Firm's Litigation Practice Group, specializing in large-scale commercial and employment litigation, as well as patent litigation. Over the past few years, he has handled numerous automotive-related cases, as well as contractual disputes among builders and developers.
Mr. Hirsch earned his Bachelor's degree with high distinction from the University of Michigan and is a cum laude graduate of the University of Michigan Law School.
- "Advice for Defendants in Private Litigation," Age Discrimination in Employment Law, Chapter 34, Bureau of National Affairs, Inc. (1999)
- "Remedies," Employment Litigation in Michigan, Chapter 8, The Institute of Continuing Legal Education (1999)
- "Initial Considerations in the Employment Case," Employment Litigation in Michigan, Chapter 1, The Institute of Continuing Legal Education (1999)
- Super Lawyers magazine Michigan Rising Star, 2008
- State Bar of Michigan Labor and Employment Law Section—Member
- American Bar Association Labor and Employment Law Section—Member