Karen S. Malnar
Karen S. Malnar is a paralegal in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss. She is a member of the Firm's Real Estate, Intellectual Property and Mortgage Banking Practice Groups.
Karen earned her Associate's degree from Henry Ford Community College.
- Contributor to articles for Michigan Bar Journal regarding proper use of paralegals (2007)
- Speaker at the Detroit Metropolitan Bar Legal Assistants Committee Corporate Law Panel Discussion (2005)
- State Bar of Michigan Paralegal Section—Member
- National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA)—Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Detroit Chapter—Member, Committee Chair
- Michigan Mortgage Lenders Association—Member, Committee Chair
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association Legal Assistants Committee—Member >
- Lungevity Foundation—Team leader for fundraising events in Michigan for lung cancer research.
- Gary Burnstein Community Health Clinic