Joel S. Golden
Joel S. Golden is a partner in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss. He is a member of the Firm's Executive and Finance Committees, specializing in estate planning and probate law.
Joel represents clients in administering estates and trusts of all sizes, including the investment of liquid assets and the administration of real estate investments and closely held business. He also provides clients with a complete estate-planning package, which includes planning for divorce, retirement, disability and death, as well as advises clients in methods to facilitate wealth preservation and transfer.
Joel earned his Bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan and is a cum laude and order of the coif graduate of the University of Michigan Law School.
- U.S. Federal Courts
- Chambers USA Best Lawyer, 2007
- Best Lawyers in America, 2011-2017
- dbusiness Top Lawyer, 2011, 2015, 2016
- State Bar of Michigan—Member
- Detroit Bar Association—Member
- Adat Shalom—Board of Trustees
- Adat Shalom—Chairman, Budget/Finance and Endowment Committee
- The Jewish Foundation of Metro Detroit—Member, Educational Forum for The Jewish Philanthropy Board
- The Jewish Federation of Metro Detroit—Member, Professional Advisory Committee, Federated Endowment Fund