James W. Rose
James W. Rose is a partner in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss. He is a member of the Firm's Appellate, Litigation and Real Estate Practice Groups, specializing in appellate matters and complex commercial litigation, including contract, real estate, and probate disputes. He is also a member of the Firm's Recruiting Committee.
Although his practice focuses primarily on appellate and litigation matters, his legal background is in commercial real estate development from the transactional perspective. He was admitted to practice law in Michigan in 2003.
Jim earned an undergraduate degree in English from the University of Michigan and is a graduate of the University of Michigan Law School.
- Michigan - All state and federal courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- "Appeals of Right in the Court of Appeals," Michigan Appellate Handbook (3rd ed). (2014).
- "Do It Yourself: The Music Industry Guide to Regulation and Violent Content," Cardozo Arts and Entertainment Law Journal (2001)
- Super Lawyers magazine Michigan Rising Star, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013