Hailey R. Kimball
Hailey R. Kimball is an Associate in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss. She is a member of the Firm's Litigation and Privacy and Datasecurity Practice Groups.
Hailey graduated summa cum laude from Saginaw Valley State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. She graduated magna cum laude from Michigan State University College of Law, where she served as an Associate Editor of the Michigan State Law Review and as a member of the Moot Court Board and the Trial Practice Institute. Hailey has interned for Michigan Court of Appeals Judge Stephen Borrello and Circuit Court Judge Rosemarie Aquilina.
- Eastern District of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan— Member
- Oakland County Bar Association - Member
- 1st Place, Chicago Bar Association Moot Court Competition
- Dean Charles King Scholarship, MSU Law
- Jurisprudence Award in Moot Court, MSU Law
- Presidential Scholarship, Saginaw Valley State University
- Political Science Department Outstanding Graduate, Saginaw Valley State University