Demrie L. Graham
Demrie L. Graham is a partner in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss. She is a member of the Firm's Real Estate Practice Group, where she has extensive experience in complex commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, development, and leasing and purchase agreements.
Demrie graduated magna cum laude from the University of Detroit Mercy Law School. While obtaining her juris doctorate, she attended the London Law Program and was a Dean's Scholar for Academic Excellence. An alumna of Kalamazoo College, Demrie earned her bachelor's degree in political science and international studies.
- Super Lawyers magazine Florida Rising Star 2010
- Michigan Rising Star 2013, 2014, 2015
- State Bar of Michigan—Member
- State Bar of Florida—Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers-Member