David Z. Adler
David Z. Adler is a partner in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss. He is a member of the Firm's Litigation Practice Group, specializing in commercial litigation.
David previously served as an intern in the Michigan State Appellate Defender Office and in the constituent services division in the Office of Governor, Jennifer Granholm. Additionally, he worked as an intern in the criminal division in the office of U.S. Attorney Jeffrey G. Collins in the Eastern District of Michigan.
David earned his Bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan and is a cum laude and order of the coif graduate of Wayne State University Law School.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- Michigan Rising Star - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- "Injunctive Relief for Failure to Pay Rent? Pleas of 'Impending Financial Ruin' by Commercial Real Estate Investors," The Michigan Real Property Review, Winter 2010, Vol.37, No. 4
- State Bar of Michigan— Member