Christopher J. Moceri
Christopher J. Moceri is a partner in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss. He is a member of the Firm's Corporate Practice Group and focuses his practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, complex business transactions, recapitalizations, and general corporate matters.
Chris earned his Bachelor's degree in finance with honors from Michigan State University and is a magna cum laude graduate of Michigan State University College of Law, where he served as senior managing editor of the Michigan State Law Review.
- Super Lawyers magazine Michigan Rising Star 2012
- "The Benefits of Clinical Trial Participation for You, Your Patients and Your Practice," TRIAD (2007)
- "M&A Lockups: Broadly Applying the Omnicare Decision to Require Fiduciary Outs in All Merger Agreements," Michigan State Law Review (2004)
- Oakland County Bar Association—Member
- State Bar of Michigan—Member