R. Christopher Cataldo
R. Christopher Cataldo is a member of the Firm's Litigation and Privacy and Datasecurity Practice Groups, specializing in complex commercial litigation matters, including shareholder and partnership disputes, Trade secret and copyright litigation, non-competition agreements, commercial transactions and general contract disputes.
Mr. Cataldo regularly provides advice and representation to a variety of public and privately held corporations and businesses, as well as individuals. He has extensive experience in federal and state courts, as well as arbitration and mediation proceedings.
Chris earned his Bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan and is a cum laude and order of the coif graduate of Wayne State University Law School.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Michigan Super Lawyer 2014-2016
- American Lawyer Media and Martindale-Hubbell Top Rated Lawyer in Commercial Litigation 2013
- dBusiness Top Lawyer 2012
- State Bar of Michigan—Member
- American Bar Association—Member
- Oakland County Bar Association—Member