Arthur A. Weiss
Arthur A. Weiss is a member of the Firm's Board of Directors and Tax Practice Group and specializes his practice in the areas of business planning, real estate law and federal, state and local taxation law.
Beyond being honored at both the state and national levels for his legal acumen, Arthur remains active in the area of education. He continues to provide support and guidance for our children's future by volunteering his experience and his time. He serves as Director for the Milton M. Shiffman Tuition Assistance Fund, U of M Hillel, The Frankel Academy, and the YCT Rabbinical School. Arthur's thoughtful counsel, creative solutions and dedication to making a difference, makes him sought after, admired and appreciated by individuals, businesses and civic and non-profit organizations.
Arthur earned his Bachelor's degree and MBA from Michigan State University and is a magna cum laude graduate of the University of Detroit Mercy Law School. He also earned his LL.M in Taxation from New York University School of Law.
- U.S. Federal Courts
- Best Lawyers in America, 2010- 2016
- Michigan Super Lawyer, 2007-2014
- dbusiness Top Lawyer, 2012-2014
- Chambers USA Best Lawyer, 2008
- Worth magazine’s Top 100 Attorneys, 2008
- American Bar Association Taxation Section—Member
- State Bar of Michigan—Member
- Foundation to Reinvent Michigan—Member