Aaron H. Sherbin
Aaron H. Sherbin is a partner in the Southfield office of Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss and serves as the Practice Group Coordinator of the Firm's Estate Planning Group.
As an estate planning attorney, Aaron specializes in trust administration, wealth preservation and transfer, as well as business planning services for closely held companies and family businesses. He also focuses his practice on succession planning, post mortem planning and asset protection.
Additionally, Aaron also serves as a mergers and acquisitions transactional attorney focusing on federal tax law, buy sell agreements, operating agreements and shareholder agreements.
Aaron is a frequent lecturer for the Institute of Continuing Legal Education (ICLE), where he speaks on various topics, including estate planning and shareholder agreements.
Aaron earned his Bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan and is a cum laude graduate of Wayne State University Law School. He also earned his LL.M in Taxation from New York University School of Law.
- Michigan Super Lawyer, 2015, 2016
- dBusiness Top Lawyers, 2014
- State Bar of Michigan Taxation Section—Member and Past Chair
- Association for Corporate Growth, Detroit Chapter—Member
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit—Member
- Oakland County Bar Association—Member
- American Bar Association—Member
- Birmingham Softball, Inc.—Board Member