A'Jene Maxwell is a member of the Firm's Real Estate Group. He concentrates his practice in industrial, office, retail and residential real estate financing, acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, property tax, incentives and zoning and land use matters for various clients.
Prior to his legal career, he spent five years working for financial institutions and leading real estate investment trust on real estate matters .
A'Jene is a graduate of Grand Valley State University with a B.B.A in Finance. He earned his Juris Doctor degree, cum laude from the Wayne State University Law School.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- "Vacant Property Legal Manual," Legal Resources, Vacant Property Legal Team (2009), contributor
- Michigan Super Lawyer 2014, 2015, 2016
- Super Lawyers magazine, Michigan Rising Star, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Named one of "2010 FP: Thirty" by Michigan Front Page (FP) and Real Times Media
- American Bar Association —Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers - Law Division Member
- State Bar of Michigan Real Estate Section—Member
- Urban Land Institute - Young Leaders Group, Steering Committee—Member